The ultimate long-term goal of TAO is “Social, economic, and environmental improvements and developments in Jordan in a sustainable way toward the protection, empowering of communities and decreasing their vulnerability.
The main goal is divided into sub-goals and number of short-term goals as follows :
– Enrich and develop local communities
– Provide programs to promote human well being
– Provide sustainable services and infrastructure
– Promoting technological advancement and development
– Integrated participation with governmental and private sectors
– Contribute to UNDP sustainable development goals and taking actions toward the achievement of its 2030’s agenda